Drive to Earn
- Click on NFT Market Place, choose the Car NFT you want and use your KDrive token as payment.
- Durability (Repair) – Training Mode: In Training Mode, the Durability attribute affects the decay rate of Durability. Higher Durability will result in a slower Durability decay. The higher the Cars's level or quality, the higher the repair cost. Durability is a Cars's “Energy” bar. As a user rides a Cars , Durability will decrease. Cars receive a “worn-out” penalty at 2 Durability touchpoints:
- 1.At 700/1000 Durability, Cars Reward drops to 90%
- 2.At 200/1000 Durability, Cars Reward drops to 10%
- 3.Suction – this attribute is only useful in Discovery Mode,
Users will be able to burn KDrive to reset the Cars's Attribute points. The more frequent the reset, the more expensive it will be, with the cost capping at a certain level.
There are four Cars qualities. When a Cars is minted, the value of each Attribute will be chosen at random within the min. and max. values according to Cars quality. As such, even Cars of the same quality may have vastly different Attribute distributions.
Levels for Cars
Users can level up their Cars by burning KDRIVE . Each level-up takes a fixed time to complete, which increases along with the amount of KDRIVE required according to the Cars level. This process can be made faster/boosted by using even more KDRIVE.